- Indicated stud, truss or joist spacings are maximums.
- Greater stud, truss or joist sizes/depths shall be permitted to be used in wood or metal systems.
- Metal studs and runners are nominal 25 gauge unless otherwise specified, and metal studs or runners of heavier gauge than those tested shall be permitted.
- The assigned rating of any load-bearing system shall also apply to the same system when used as a non-load-bearing system.
- 5/8" FireBloc® Type C may be substituted for 5/8" FireBloc® Type X, but FireBloc® Type C must be used in designs specifying that product.
AG Design Library
Welcome to the American Gypsum Design Library, a convenient tool to help you find Fire and Sound Rated Assembly information quickly and easily. Just choose your tool, select your search parameters and click on the Search button. Your results will display lower on the page.
The descriptions provided below are only a summary of each design. Please click on actual design number for assembly specifications.