Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
The centerpiece of Riverfront Village at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain in Colorado, the Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa includes a 25- meter lap pool, a fitness center, three oversized hot tubs, meeting rooms, Restaurant Avondale and the Spa Anjali.
In developing the Westin Riverfront, firm East West Partners, designers Hornberger & Worstell and architect of record Oz Architect called on American Gypsum products to create a hotel that became the first in Colorado and only the ninth hotel in the country to earn Silver LEED status from the US Green Building Council.
- EagleRoc® Regular Gypsum Board
- FireBloc® Type X Gypsum Board
- AquaBloc® Moisture Resistant Gypsum Board
- Exterior Soffit Gypsum Board
- Shaft Liner Panel
LEED Certification Level
LEED Credits Contributed
- LEED MR Credit 4: Recycled Content
- LEED MR Credit 5: Regional Materials
- Pioneer Materials West Slope, Inc. :: Gypsum, CO
- 1.7 million square feet of product provided