American Gypsum's Submittal Sheets are in the Adobe PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
- LIGHTROC® Lightweight Gypsum Board
- CLASSICROC® Gypsum Wallboard
- FIREBLOC® Type X Gypsum Board
Designed with a special core that provides increased fire resistance.
- FIREBLOC® Type C Gypsum Board
Designed with a proprietary core that provides the highest fire resistance characteristics.
- M-BLOC® Gypsum Board
Mold and moisture resistant interior gypsum panel.
- M-BLOC® Type X Gypsum Board
Mold, moisture, and fire resistant interior gypsum panel.
- M-BLOC® Type C Gypsum Board
Mold and fire resistant interior gypsum panel.
- M-BLOC® Abuse Resistant Type X Gypsum Board
- M-BLOC® Impact Resistant Type X Gypsum Board
- M-BLOC® Shaft Liner Panel
M-BLOC® Shaft Liner panels consist of a fire-resistant type X gypsum core that is encased in a mold, mildew, and moisture resistant, 100% recycled face and back paper.
- AQUABLOC® Gypsum Board
This product is used as a water resistant base for the application of ceramic or plastic tile.
- Interior Ceiling Gypsum Board
Designed for ceiling applications that require increased sag resistance.
- Exterior Gypsum Sheathing
This sheathing has a fire and water resistant exterior. It has a wax emulsion treated core covered with water repellent paper which provides an excellent substrate for many finishes.
- Exterior Soffit Gypsum Board
This product is used for exterior soffits, walkways, and carport ceilings. It must be protected from direct moisture and is available in regular and Type X cores.
- Shaft Liner
The 1" shaft liner panel is designed for use in elevators, stairwells, and area separation walls. When used in a rated assembly these panels can provide a 2 hour fire resistant system.
- CLASSICROC® Laminate Base Gypsum Board
This square edged product is designed to be surfaced with a wide variety of decorative laminates for use as wall panels in modular buildings or manufactured housing.
- M-GLASS® Exterior Sheathing
- M-GLASS® Shaft Liner