One Victory Park Office
The One Victory Park office building, located in downtown Dallas, incorporates American Gypsum products to achieve the efficient building design renowned architecture firm BOKA Powell had in mind.
At 20 stories tall with 465,000 square feet of space, this Class A building features a flexible mechanical system, a highly efficient floor plate, health-conscious indoor air systems, access to natural daylight and maximum use of recycled materials. It is the use of this green building technology that earned One Victory Park the LEED Silver environmental designation from the US Green Building Council, Dallas' first multi-tenant office building to do so.
Anchoring the office component of the mixed-used, $3 billion master-planned Victory Park development, the building is immediately adjacent to other major revitalizing developments including the American Airlines Center (home of the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars), the W Hotel and numerous restaurants such as the Hard Rock Cafe.
- EagleRoc® Regular Gypsum Board
- FireBloc® Type X Gypsum Board
- FireBloc® Type C Gypsum Board
- AquaBloc® Gypsum Board
- Exterior Type X Soffit Gypsum Board
- Shaft Liner Panel
LEED Certification Level
LEED Credits Contributed
- LEED MR Credit 2: Construction Waste Management
- LEED MR Credit 4: Recycled Content
- LEED MR Credit 5: Regional Materials
- BAV Inc :: Dallas, TX
- 1.7 million square feet of product provided